Aviator Group is committed to ensuring that highest standards are met and has proudly implemented a robust Quality Management System that not only meets but exceeds Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) requirements. This commitment is sanctioned by our Accountable Manager, CEO & Quality Manager in our Group Quality Policy.
To further support this commitment, in 2016 Aviator Group attained internationally recognised ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems) accreditation. We were the first Australian aviation company to attain an initial ISO 9001:2015 approval, achieving this in unprecedented time.
Under the direction of our CASA approved HSEQ Manager, we have implemented a comprehensive audit program which ensures that each of the airworthiness aspects of our business are audited at each location. Our suppliers are also audited to ensure that we only purchase our aviation components and parts from reputable suppliers who also meet the same high standards.
Our Quality Management System ensures that fundamental quality principles are met and that the pathway to compliance is accurately documented.
These principles include:
- Management commitment to invest in our Quality Management System;
- Commitment from all our personnel to comply with our Quality Management System;
- Commitment to educate our personnel to ensure that they remain current in all aspects of our business;
- The development and implementation of policies, procedures and forms to ensure that we consistently perform;
- The implementation of our continuous improvement model and ongoing management and analysis of it to ensure that we continuously improve;
- A factual approach to decision making; and
- Transparency in our operation by identifying and implementing corrective actions.